Much of this weekend’s Player Meet at Pluribus HQ in Aurora was spent discussing future developments for Tale 8. (YES THERE WILL BE A T8!) The following are under consideration for the next Tale, and may or may not be implemented. (Also note that your Editor may or may not have the attention span of a gnat and may or may not have the details correct.)
- A possible revamping of paint
- A revamp of mining tied to the idea that the more a mine is mined, the more levels of the mine open, meaning a mine can eventually have multiple ore types and players can choose what level/ore to mine
- A region revamp and a re-balancing of resources to make the CSs slightly less advantageous to build near and to push builds and camps further out from the CSs to combat crowding
- More expedition sites to balance the above
- Possible enhancements to ant feeding
- Set’s Ladder will no longer be used for Thought Initiation
And that is the happy news for Tale 8!